Okuma Safina SN
Okuma Safina Pro Spinning Reel
is with corrosion-resistant graphite body, featuring new graphite handle, quick-set infinite anti-reverse system and cyclonic flow rotor (CFR) that increases air flow through the ported rotor, increasing drying time and minimizing corrosion throughout the reel.
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- CFR : Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- 3 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing
- Quick-Set infinite anti-reverse system
- Machine cut brass pinion
- Precision elliptical oscillation
- ESII : Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- Design rigid handle
- 2 tones aluminum spool
- New graphite handle
- T-shape handle knob from size 4000 and up
Cyclonic Flow Rotor
Create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor and allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
Precision Elliptical Gearing System
Creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
Safina SNP-4000, Safina SNP-14000